EIBN Supported The Economist's Indonesia Summit 2016
EIBN supported the Economist’s event, Indonesia Summit 2016. The summit brought together the country’s opinion leaders from government, business, and academia for a day of high-level discussion. The summit provided the most pressing issues about Jokowi’s promised an investment-friendly business climate and began courting capital for much-needed infrastructure upgrades. In addition, there was also panel discussion on digital entrepreneurship, Indonesia as a manufacturing hub, and cities 2050.
This year, Indonesia Summit 2016 presented engaging speakers from different sectors:
1. Jusuf Kalla, Indonesian vice-president;
2. Thomas Lembong, Minister of Trade;
3. Mochamad Ridwan Kamil, Mayor of Bandung, West Java;
4. Muhamad Chatib Basri, chairman Mandiri Institute and senior lecturer, University of Indonesia
5. Farah Ratnadewi Indriani, deputy chairman for investment climate development at the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM).
For further information about the summit, please visit Indonesia summit 2016 website.