EIBN Supported the Euromoney Indonesia Financing and Investment Forum
Date: 4 April 2018
Location: Grand Hyatt Jakarta
EIBN Supports the Euromoney Indonesia Financing and Investment Forum which will reconvene on 4 April in Jakarta.
Within Indonesia, outside of the bond markets, two sectors are commanding the attention of the international investor-base; Infrastructure and Fintech. Two diverse industries with enormous opportunities, yet parallel challenges. The infrastructure story remains a compelling one, yet the infrastructure funding gap is still a major hurdle to achieving Indonesia’s infrastructure ambitions. In Fintech, there is no denying the explosive growth based on the number of start-ups and tech disrupters now operating in the country, but is Indonesia ready to embrace blockchain technology, and how are traditional financial players responding to the challenge? Join us on the 4th April where over 500 local and global business executives, investors, financiers, industry experts and policymakers will gather at the 2018 Forum to address the economic outlook for the country and explore the above questions, plus much more.
Key discussions will revolve around:
- An update on the Indonesian story – from ratings to komodo, interest rates to cost of funding
- Opportunities and challenges across the Indonesian financing and investment landscapes
- The progress of the five-year infrastructure plan and where investors see the opportunities
- Understanding FinTech regulations, trends and the landscape in Indonesia
- Can Indonesia embrace blockchain technology and how are traditional financial players responding to the challenge from FinTechs?
- Cash on Delivery or Digital Payments - How ready are Indonesians for digital payments, including those unbanked? And what are the opportunities for international players?
Attendance is free for corporates and investors. Register now to save your place.
For more information about the event, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Victor Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Christy Wong at email@example.com.
* Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. There are limited free places available only to institutional investors, asset managers, private equity funds, regional SMEs and senior executives of large domestic and multinational corporations. Intermediaries such as accountants, lawyers, investment bankers and consultants are required to pay for attendance.